Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rush Hour

Here's an educational game now available at The Pointy Pencil.

Rush Hour... putting little cars into a "traffic jam", and then getting your red car out!

This game was instantly a hit with my 10-yr-old. She got busy right away trying to free up traffic... continually trying more and more difficult patterns. Then I tried it and got hooked!!!

Below is an example...

(Notice the traffic is set up according to the card. Now, the object is to get the shiny red car out the exit on the right without lifting up any vehicles!)

According to the box, it is for ages 8+. But... if you have a determined little 6-yr-old at home (like I do) then this game is still appropriate. She can solve the beginner level cards all by herself.

Stop in to The Pointy Pencil and get this game for your classroom or home today. Rush Hour can be played alone... perfect for those in-between times when children need an activity that keeps them (and their minds) sharp!

1 comment:

cHim-prints said...

I played this game recently with my granddaughter... we had a ball! Neither one of us could keep our hands away from the board - even when it was the other person's turn!
This is a really great game. I want to buy several as Christmas gifts... and one for myself!