Friday, September 12, 2008

Quiddler IS Fun!!

I know,I know... I already did a blog post about the game Quiddler.
(See Tues., Aug. 19, 2008 post.)
That was when we had never played it before.

I played it tonight with 2 of my girls (ages 6 and 8) and we loved it!!! They were having a great time getting letters and making words out of them.


This really IS a game for all ages... sometimes the smaller words actually earn you more points (there is a bonus for making the MOST words... no matter how small).



So... in the end, our scores were pretty close, but I did end up winning. In the score card below, "M" is for Mom. (Okay, I know I should've let one of them win, but I was having so much fun... I started getting competitive!!!)


Stop into The Pointy Pencil and get your game today. I KNOW you will love it. I'm even excited to try it out at our next extended family gathering. (We're always looking for games that the kids AND adults will enjoy.) I'll let you all know how it goes!

No comments: