Thursday, May 1, 2008

Melissa and Doug Toys

Here are some Melissa and Doug blocks that are a bestseller in our Kokomo store. Our ladies say that these fly off the shelves... a must-have for any children's play area. They feature wooden, durable pieces, bright colors, and stackable construction (perfect for building towers). Best of all... they're educational.

Any parent of a little boy understands the excitement that accompanies the sound of a fire engine. Wherever we are, whatever we're doing, my two-year-old son stops everything, becomes completely still, and yells, "Fire Truck!" This puzzle by Melissa and Doug features that same siren... every time the puzzle is completed! I love the wooden pieces with knobs... easy for those chubby little fingers to grasp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcie,
I love the blog! Someday maybe I'll do my own. :) The store is great! I took advantage of the webkinz deal last weekend. Brigit

Sarah Burke said...

love love love the melissa and doug line. i especially love the wooden food that they carry. the day my son turns 3 i want to get him the food that you can cut apart! (velcro)

Rosengeranium said...

This is pure nostalgia to me: I used to have blocks like those when I was a kid.