Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Gear!

At The Pointy Pencil and Planet Mind,
we have what you need
for all your child's Spring needs...

*A cheery tote for a picnic in the park... or their garden tools,


*Stylin' rain boots for the constant April/May showers,


*A tote already stocked with garden tools,


*Alligator boots for boys to splash in all those fun puddles,


*and a happy umbrella for those dreary Spring days (like today)!


Our Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch selection is irresistibly cute!

As you prepare your garden for summer's veggies,
stop in and get tools/gear for your little helpers.

Planet Mind... the toy store where learning is fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! Those are SO cute! I love the butterfly tote bag!

I just wanted to visit and thank you for stopping by my blog and entering the Charlotte Mason book giveaway. Although you weren't the winner (though I haven't heard from the winner yet, so maybe...) I wanted to let you know that I'd be glad to offer whatever tips I can as you prepare to begin your own homeschooling journey. I know it can all seem overwhelming at first.

Have a great week!